Sep 26, 2012

Green Belt!!

I earned my green belt last week! It was a long test, three hours with only a few seconds here and there for water. So it was pretty much non-stop. And all my Senpai (teachers and partners) pushed me pretty dang hard. I was exhausted at the end, but I had my green belt so I was very happy.

For those who don't know, green belt is in the intermediate levels, so I'm no longer in the 'junior' ranks. I'll be learning how to take someone down, be taken down, roll and fall without injuring myself, defend against a knife attack, and so much more. Basically, it's taking everything I've learned up to this point and bringing it to a new level. I'm SO excited!

Here are some pictures from the test. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Mirka Breen said...

You look *Fabulous*. Yay to green!

Kelly Hashway said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!

Amber Hamilton said...

Congratulations!!!